witchcraft

  • lucusstrike
    Message 1 of 732 , Jan 4, 2001
      There will be a world o' plenty,<br>enough for I
      and everyone.<br>This is the way the
      incantation,<br>written in fine prose, has begun.<br>The circle o' clouds
      vacillate,<br>electricity is abound in the air.<br>Side by side we begin
      our dance,<br>a workable frenzy, our magick's
      everywhere.<br>We know our magick is the answer,<br>for we are the
      wise ones, healers o' the world.<br>We are witches,
      wielder's o' the craft,<br>Watch our mighty powers begin to
      unfurl.<br>We are the master's o' a race who forgot.<br>To whom
      would hate us 'til day is done.<br>your christian
      beliefs, persecutions won't stop!<br>We are honour bound,
      to bring harm to none!<br>With candles, incense,
      pentacle and alter...<br>With cloak, and wand, and
      crystal, and staff,<br>Goddess and God, and the corners
      all called.<br>We bring peace o' plenty by casting
      witchcraft!
      Message 732 of 732 , Feb 27, 2002