Re: The Crones Walk

  • Kim Smith
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 19, 2008
      Just beautiful....

    • Lady Allyssum
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2010
        The Crones Walk

        As I went walking this fine fine day,
        I saw a raven dropping stones my way.
        I asked do you know me
        and what did he say,
        you're my fine fine friend,
        on this fine fine day.

        As I went out walking into the dark night,
        I saw a great owl just beyond the white light.
        I sang a sweet tune and whistled his name
        and what do you think he replied?
        You're my fine fine friend, you are you are,
        you're my sister in spirit by far by far,
        come traveling with me this fine fine night,
        all will be beauty, that's right that's right.

        As I went out walking this blustery day,
        I saw you come towards me in a shuffling way.
        I said how be it for you my brother in life?
        How are your fine children, and beautiful wife?
        What was your answer to me?
        I am a dear dear brother and friend to the Crone,
        I never forsake thee nor leave thee alone.
        Why don't you come with me and share a good meal?
        You will be dancing a jig upon your fair heel.

        Oh Goddess of mercy and love be so kind,
        help me to see and never be blind.
        For goodness and beauty is there to be seen
        and friends have gone with me where ever I've been.

        Blessed Be,

        ©Allyssum Wildercraft 2008