I'm back online

  • Debbie Walker
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 17, 2008
      Bright Blessings to All;

      I have been off line for a few years, so I have not participated much in the group.  So as a result, you may see poems that I post are 2-3 years old in addition to some newer ones.  I write a variety of stuff from poetry to short stories to song lyrics...although no lyrics have come forth recently.  A lot of my writing is spiritual or nature inspired, especially the things I have written within the past 6 years or so.
      Anyways, for those who do not know or remember me, I go by Aphina.
      I am 37 years old, married, have four children, 3 girls and one boy (he's a little outnumbered...lol). My oldest two are out on their own (ages 20 and 18), and I have my son (14) and my youngest daughter (8) living at home with us.  I work as a hostess in a local restraunt (just got hired...I start tomorrow, so everyone think happy thoughts for me!), have been off work since February when the place I worked for closed.
      I have a pagan based belief system (won't say what right now...got into an argument and was "yelled at" in another group for "labeling" my spirituality...they felt I was wrong in what I call myself...like it should matter to them...lol).

      I guess that's all for now.  Peace to All.

      Aphina

    • JUDI GOULD
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 18, 2008
        Glad you are back, welcome. I am a newer member - Jude

[...]

        Do You Yahoo!?
        http://mail. yahoo.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 18, 2008
          Welcome to back!? Glad to see you are posting.?

          Melodie

          http://www.melodiebolt.net
          http://www.myspace.com/melodiebolt

          "The well of Providence is deep. It's the buckets we bring to it that are small." -- Mary Webb
          "It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere."-- Agnes Repplier