New Inscribed ~ A Magazine For Writers Release!

  • KYLE RICHTIG
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2008
      Inscribed ~ A Magazine For Writers, is happy to announce the release of its newest issue:
      Volume Three Issue Five. The new issue contains works from some of our favourite
      authors, as well as talent new to the world of Inscribed.

      Ulterior: Alternative News, Volume One Issue Two is also now available for free download.
      This issue discusses politics in Canada, as well as endangered tribes in South America.

      For free download of all new and past issues please visit www.inscribed.org

      We are now accepting submissions for Inscribed ~ A Magazine For Writers, Volume Three
      Issue Six.

      Find all of your favourite Inscribed publications on Facebook or iTunes!

      Inscribed ~ A Magazine For Writers

      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=21980681552

      iTunes: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?
      id=264326585

      Stuff My Ear

      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=19085583804

      iTunes: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?
      id=290006761

      Ulterior

      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=25489163351

      iTunes: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?
      id=290318709
    • KYLE RICHTIG
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4 6:44 AM
        Inscribed ~ A Magazine For Writers is happy to announce the launch of Volume Four Issue Eight. This is the first issue with the new editorial team:

        Editor-in-Chief – Kyle Richtig
        Associate Editor Poetry – Josh Stewart
        Associate Editor Fiction – Elaine Woo
        Associate Editor Essays – Rebecca Taylor

        I hope that you will be as pleased with our collaboration as I am!

        The next deadline for submissions is August 25th, 2009. For full details check the submission guidelines at http://www.inscribed.org

        We are currently looking for artists to showcase in rtso. Take a look at some of the past issues featuring artists such as Ellen Peckham, Alice Tragedy, Ariel Rubin, Adam Jeffries Schwartz and Suzan Mandla. rtso inquiries should be directed to corry@...

        Inscribed is always looking to add new people to join the Ulterior: Alternative News team. Please e-mail kyle@... for more information on volunteer positions available at Inscribed.

        To automatically receive your copy of any of Inscribed's magazines when they are released, add them as a podcast through iTunes! All of Inscribed's publications are searchable through iTunes.

        All the best,

        Kyle Richtig
        Editor-In-Chief
        Inscribed
        www.inscribed.org

        Contributors! To claim your contributor copies, be sure to send an email to contributors@... with your preferred shipping address and the title of your work and in which issue it appears. Also, keep your Inscribed profile updated! It's a great way to market yourself. Your profile can list a biography of up to 5 or 6 hundred words, a photo of yourself, or something else you want to appear on your profile page, contact info and a website link. Send your profile updates whenever you want to contributors@... with "Profile Update" in the subject line.