Re: [Pagan Poets Society] Read my Interview by Craig Smith at Notes from the Dreamtime

  • JUDI GOULD
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29 7:31 PM
      WOW - Fascinating!!! Jude

      --- On Fri, 8/29/08, Adam <adamus@...> wrote:

      From: Adam <adamus@...>
      Subject: [Pagan Poets Society] Read my Interview by Craig Smith at Notes from the Dreamtime
      To: PaganPoetsSociety@yahoogroups.com, PSG_Community@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, August 29, 2008, 4:40 PM

      I have the honor of having been interviewed by Craig Smith, he of "Notes
      from the Dreamtime <http://sewayoleme. wordpress. com/> " fame, shaman and
      translator of The
      <http://www.amazon. com/Inclusive- Bible-First- Egalitarian- Translation/ dp/1580
      512143/ref=pd_ bbs_sr_1? ie=UTF8&s= books&qid= 1219828908& sr=1-1> Inclusive
      Bible: The First Egalitarian Translation.

      I'd say it is certainly not your run-of-the-mill interview. I have never
      been asked questios quite like these.

      Please give it a read at http://sewayoleme. wordpress. com/ Notes
      <http://sewayoleme. wordpress. com> from the Dreamtime

      Thoughts on Shamanism and Paleolithic Spirituality, Depression, Sex and
      Sexuality, Body Image, and the Medicine Wheel as a Universal Map of the
      Human Psyche

      If you'd care to leave a comment, that would be just ducky.