rtso Alice Tragedy is available for free download

  • KYLE RICHTIG
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2008
      Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians!

      Inscribed is happy to announce the release of rtso Alice Tragedy.

      Alice Tragedy is the artist of our new reoccurring comic Some Days,
      which premiered in Volume Three Issue Three of Inscribed ~ A Magazine
      For Writers.

      The next deadline for Inscribed ~ A Magazine For Writers is July 25th,
      2008.

      Inscribed's new magazines Stuff My Ear (independent music scene in
      Canada) and Ulterior (alternative news magazine) are also now
      accepting submissions. Both magazines will premier September 1st, 2008.

      For full guidelines, please visit www.inscribed.org and click on
      Submit on the left hand menu. To send in submissions, please register
      on our site for the submission form.

      All the best,

      Kyle Richtig
      Editor