Re: [Pagan Poets Society] THE DARK STRANGER, BY NANCY VENUS )0(

  • wolfsighs@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2008
      Are you looking for critique or just sharing?? Thank you for posting your work.?

      Melodie

      http://www.myspace.com/melodiebolt
      http://melodie-bolt.livejournal.com/

      "The well of Providence is deep. It's the buckets we bring to it that are small." -- Mary Webb
      --
      "It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere."
      -- Agnes Repplier