Re: His Hand in the Wound Had Been

  • t.newbill
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 1, 2008
      I took offense to his 'poem' Sinners at a Seance. I question his
      motivations in coming to a Pagan site and writing about Christianity,
      basically calling out our beliefs and rituals as 'sin.' There's
      spiritual poety that encompasses all religion and religious beliefs and
      then there's hurtful 'poetry' deliberately posted to prostelize to non-
      believers.