Woodland Meditations Within

  • Crow
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2008
      Woodland Meditations Within

      I sit in silence beneath the birch, oak and maple canopy

      Woodland branches twisting into Diana sky

      Illuminated by the soft golden glow of scented candles

      They sit upon an ancient gnarled oak stump

      Cascading cinnamon wax dripping onto dried dead leaves

      Forming faces of futures destiny upon the rich dark earth

      Melting into copper images of fortunes soon to be

      Health brimming from the flesh of the asp and cedar

      Passion dripping from thorns upon a twisted vine of rose wood

      Breathe in deeply the cool fresh air

      Let it caress your mind and purify the spirit

      Sitting in Pans predawn amethyst light I enter that which is within

      Listening to Bacchus stir to life drinking deep the intoxication of
      nature

      Wet concord grapes glistening purple born in this place of Magic

      A cool woodland pale mist flows through thickets and brush

      It surrounds all in loves white protective embrace

      Grounding my thoughts

      I look upon the waters of this black bowl made of copper

      Gazing forever into the placid onyx depths

      In the murk of mystery's shadows an image appears

      A red rose dripping golden dew from each petal

      In its center an opal of brilliant white

      It speaks to me in sleeps soft whisper touching the corners of my mind

      Bleeding crimson words from thoughts spoken on full lips

      In the solitude of self I hear that which talks from within

      Incantations cast upon the sweet pine scented winds of the gnarled
      woods

      Lucid images flow deeply from the black bowl like memories

      Times of joy and moments of pain

      Languishing in crystal dreams of sentient pleasure

      Splashes of passions prism cast in fire

      Projecting lust and love upon a canvas of warm flesh

      Visions of childhood dreams

      I sit in solitude

      Recharging myself for the coming black storms ahead

      Languishing within this moment of peace

      Until the waves of humanity's sorrows roll over me again

      For now I smile within the woods of self

      Copyright @ Crow
      www.brpsonline.com