Once Again By Lay Sky

  • Paggansky
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2008
      Once Again

      I found my self once again, alone!
      Staring into the distance, wating for some type of response,
      What happen?
      What went so wrong?
      People came from every direction to see me..
      Now they just pass by,

      Without taking a second looking, they move on.
      I see children run by but they don't stop.
      People wake by, some in love,
      Others with there hands in there pocket.

      But none stop,
      Not even a hello.

      How I miss that soft touch,
      Of some ones hands holding me tight.
      Making a wish.
      And wanting something different in that moment.

      But then, I found my self once again, alone!
      Staring into the distance, waiting for some type of response,
      What happen?
      What went so wrong?

      I'm Just a rock!
      Waiting……….