Re: [Pagan Poets Society] Moonsilk & Willow (Sonnet)

  • wolfsighs@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008
      Really lovely.

      Melodie

      http://www.myspace.com/melodiebolt
      www.mcbolt.com

      "The well of Providence is deep. It's the buckets we bring to it that are small." -- Mary Webb
      --
      "It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere."
      -- Agnes Repplier

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008
        ~ thank you, Melodie

        I'm touched by your comment

        HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

        BB

        *hugs*

        Sasha xx

        wolfsighs@... wrote: Really lovely.

        .

        ahoo! Groups Links
        Individual Email | Traditional
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Muse Mongers Motel
        http://www.voy.com/206877/

      • t.newbill
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2008
          Always beautiful Sasha and always crafted to perfection:)