Moonsilk & Willow (Sonnet)

  • Sasha
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008
      Moonsilk & Willow

      Beside cool water streaming, moon hath kissed,
      to quench her thirst this season of rebirth.
      In poetry I've found no sweeter tryst,
      than that of ancient willow born of earth.

      Moonsilk, it drapes so tender to each leaf,
      as truth, Her whispered secrets fall as night.
      I call the moon before the 'tween time thief,
      makes haste to raise the sun to His great height.

      Our Mother Moon She hangs so lovely there,
      whilst gracing nature, beaming all the while.
      Oh how Her beauty kissed my spirit bare,
      so perfectly enough to make me smile.

      As silk of moon now bathes the landscape stark,
      this poet's ink will pour my sacred mark

      © Sasha `07

      .
    • wolfsighs@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008
        Really lovely.

        Melodie

        http://www.myspace.com/melodiebolt
        www.mcbolt.com

        "The well of Providence is deep. It's the buckets we bring to it that are small." -- Mary Webb
        --
        "It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere."
        -- Agnes Repplier

        eside cool water streaming, moon hath kissed,
        o quench her thirst this season of rebirth.
        n poetry I've found no sweeter tryst,
        han that of ancient willow born of earth.
        Moonsilk, it drapes so tender to each leaf,
        s truth, Her whispered secrets fall as night.
        call the moon before the 'tween time thief,
        akes haste to raise the sun to His great height.
        Our Mother Moon She hangs so lovely there,
        hilst gracing nature, beaming all the while.
        h how Her beauty kissed my spirit bare,
        o perfectly enough to make me smile.
        As silk of moon now bathes the landscape stark,
        his poet's ink will pour my sacred mark

        © Sasha `07
        .

        ahoo! Groups Links
        Individual Email | Traditional
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Sasha Walker
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008
          ~ thank you, Melodie

          I'm touched by your comment

          HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

          BB

          *hugs*

          Sasha xx

          wolfsighs@... wrote: Really lovely.

[...]

          Muse Mongers Motel
          http://www.voy.com/206877/

        • t.newbill
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 3, 2008
            Always beautiful Sasha and always crafted to perfection:)