Behind the Veil by Nadia

  • Pennuscha Natalia Portacova
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2007
      BEHIND THE VEIL

      What and who are the eyes who peak.
      Ever through the hidden.
      My masks are many.
      Some forms I take.
      Not so many that you may think.
      This form in flesh.
      A dance laid down and bare.
      Naked, alive, vibrant
      Behind the veil.

      Tuesday, July 18, 2006
      (C) 06
      Pennuscha Portacova
    • JUDI GOULD
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2007
        Pretty cool I like - only one suggestion peek is how you spell it peak is like a snow peak. Light & Love, jude

        Pennuscha Natalia Portacova <woodswitch11@...> wrote: BEHIND THE VEIL

        Tuesday, July 18, 2006
        (C) 06
        Pennuscha Portacova

      • Penny Portacova
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2007
          Nadia<woodswitch11@...>wrote:
          Merry Meet Judi,
          Oops thanks for the proof read. I'll have to change it.
          Best to yu,
          Dancing the Magick
          Nadia

          Tuesday, July 18, 2006