Darkness feedback welcome

  • lanaia74
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2007
      On this very dark moonless night, I have to go out into the darkness
      I really hate this, as the darkness really scares me
      Supernatural, the occult, murders, with these things, I do not wish
      to share a kiss
      I walk in the darkness, very very fast, because from the darkness, I
      wish to flee.

      I feel as the darkness is smothering me, it is totally engulfing me
      Sometimes in the darkness, I feel as if I can't breath
      I wish it were daylight, I want to open the door, if only I had the
      key
      From the engulfing darkness, I really want to leave.

      Even as a child the darkness really scared me
      As an adult, you would think, this phobia of the darkness would go
      away
      Walking in the darkness, my emotions are paying a tremendous fee
      I hope the creatures of the night, with me I hope they don't want to
      play.

      The darkness to me, I would describe as a blanket of black
      I hate this thing that is all around me
      Strange things can happen in the darkness, this I know for a fact
      Within this engulfing blanket, there is nothing I can see.

      Behind me there sounds like someone is following me
      I walk even faster, but it sounds as if the footsteps are doing the
      very same thing
      I have no where to run, no where to run, but because of the darkness,
      there is nothing I can see.
      I know you are there, as fear fills my soul, I can' help but wonder,
      what evil fate will bring.