Thank you Melodie

  • Allyssum Wildercraft
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2007
      Merry meet Melodie,

      I wish to thank you very much for your help. I am making my corrections
      and working on my writing as you have suggested. Your time is much
      appreciated.
      You are correct about baserous not being a word, I looked up the
      reference from which I took the phrase, and the word was suppose to be
      baser. It is from the Bible, acts 17:5, and it does refer to the
      definition as "lewd and baser sort". I did mean for it to include such
      a character, it just seems that there is always one around at these kinds of events, lol.

      Blessings to you my dear,
      Lady Allyssum
    • wolfsighs@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2007
        You are welcome!?

        Happy Writing,

        Melodie

        http://www.myspace.com/melodiebolt
        www.mcbolt.com

        "The well of Providence is deep. It's the buckets we bring to it that are small." -- Mary Webb
        --
        "It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere."
        -- Agnes Repplier