For Princess Diana

  • lanaia74
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2007
      Queen of Hearts

      Tragically, taken from us in the prime of her life
      Questions, not answered satisfactory, even to this very day
      She at one time a royal, as she was Prince Charles's first wife
      The whole world felt the pain of that awful tragic day.

      Death, within itself is such a mystery
      But a death, surround by a black cloud, certain questions, will never
      be answered
      A death no one could really make sense of it, especially someone
      inquisitive, like me
      Someone needs to ask questions, someone brave, someone that can't be
      deterred.

      A whole decade has passed since that horrific unforgettable tragic
      night
      We have learned a great deal, but no answers to the conspiracy
      theories, that remain
      One of the most famous women ever known, her light to this very day
      remains intensely bright
      Her memory, her fire, her cause, cut down so tragically, the whole
      world felt the pain.

      When she married, I guess she thought her life would be like a fairy
      tale
      But for her, that is not what fate had in store
      Living through a love less marriage, to her, I bet it was a living
      hell
      But she was regal, she held her head high, regardless of what fate
      had in store.

      In death, just as in her life, she captivated the whole wide world
      All of us curious, as to what her next move would be
      We all sat in amazement, as her tragically short life unfurled
      But for her, I'm sure her death wasn't meant to be.

      The mother of the future king of the United Kingdom
      This was a priority for her, from the very start
      Her really never knowing for sure, how much she would pay, with her
      life, a tremendous sum
      We will never forget all the love she shared, Princess Diana, the
      Queen of the public's heart.