Re: Poem - Dark and Sweet

  • ~Fallen Poet~
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 9, 2007
      No that was not me....I was not aware with anyone with this username.
      Thanks for the feedback on the poem. I rarely show any of it, besides
      what is in my book. But I appeciate all your feedback. I have more
      posted on my myspace profile. Feel free to check it out if you like.
      Most of it is in my blog, my new poem "Ages Past" is on the profile
      page. Thanks again.....

      http://www.myspace.com/scorpious73

      Bright Blessings,

      J.L.K. aka ~Fallen Poet~

      --- In PaganPoetsSociety@yahoogroups.com, "Sasha" <shadowangels7@...>
      wrote:

      > ~ Merry Meet, JL...
      >
      > I see your username is Fallen Poet - did you used to post at Poetry
      > Castle a few years back?
      >
      > We had a member then, called Fallen Poet...is that you?
      >
      > much enjoyed this poem, my friend...
      >
      > looking forward to reading more, soon
      >
      > *hugs*
      >
      > Sash xx
      > aka Shadow Angel
      >

      > --- In PaganPoetsSociety@yahoogroups.com, "~Fallen Poet~"
      > <immrtlone@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Greetings my fellow poets,
      > >

      > > I am new to the group, and I thought I would share some of my
      work. I
      > > have been writing for about 15 years, but recently sharing it. So
      be
      > > kind...LOL anyways I hope you enjoy it. This poem will be in a new
      > > poetry book I writing. Any suggestions or criticism is
      appreciated.....

      > > Dark and Sweet
      > >
      > > In the dark I feel peace
      > > Left alone by the troubles of my mind
      > > All the pain in my world, cease
      > >
      > > I touch the dark with my fingers
      > > Guiding my blind eyes through this maze
      > > But as I walk, the visage of you face lingers
      > >
      > > I see you clearly, I see you smile
      > > I run to hold you, but you disappear
      > > Into the blackness you have gone, I will stay awhile
      > >
      > > Forever you imprint yourself on my soul
      > > To torment me with your angelic face
      > > Soon the dark will consume me, and I will lose control
      > >
      > > I will enjoy my solitude, for I feel incomplete
      > > Wandering the halls of my insanity
      > > Oh, how it will be so dark, it will be so sweet
      > >

      > > Copyright 2007 J.L. Kelley

    • JUDI GOULD
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 9, 2007
        I checked out your myspace profile (pretty cool!) I do not know if I am cool enough to be your friend LOL but I put in a request. My daughter loves all the same bands as you and Tim Burton she is Shannie Fun Pants! - on my profile Jude

        ~Fallen Poet~ <immrtlone@...> wrote: No that was not me....I was not aware with anyone with this username.