Express Yourself Poetry Contest

  • Lisa M
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16, 2007
      <http://www.gather.com/> Gather.com

      You're Invited.

      Hi,

      You are invited you enter The Poetry Review Express Yourself Poetry Contest.

      Calling all poets: we want your nature tributes, your love sonnets, your
      comic verses - it's all welcome in the Express Yourself Poetry Contest. You
      could win $100 cash and be featured on the Gather homepage! So whether
      you're into haiku, villanelle, or free verse, share your best work to win.
      There is no entry fee and all are welcome to enter their best poetry.

      This group is for those who love Poetry and would like to share their
      thoughts on Poetry. Please join The Poetry Review and find more details
      about the contest at the following link: The Poetry Review
      <http://tinyurl.com/yw8mwd>

      Join The Poetry Review <http://tinyurl.com/yw8mwd> here.

      You can keep up with all Lisa's latest updates at
      <http://tinyurl.com/2bwp8m> zard92.gather.com, and keep up with The Poetry
      Review's latest updates at <http://tinyurl.com/yw8mwd>
      thepoetryreview.gather.com.

      The Gather Team
      gather.com

      Gather is a place to connect with people who share your passions. Let your
      unique voice shine through the articles, images, reviews, or audio you
      publish. We'll even compensate you with Gather PointsT. Being rewarded for
      something you'd do for free? Now that's a pretty good deal.

      Your Account
      Your account preferences indicate that you would like to receive email
      notices of this type. Please do not respond; this address is automated. If
      you would like to make any changes to your account, please modify your
      Preferences.

      For Written Inquiries
      Gather Inc.
      85 Devonshire St., 3rd Floor
      Boston, MA 02109

      Privacy Policy
      Learn how important your <http://www.gather.com/privacy.jsp> privacy is to
      us.

      <http://www.gather.com/copyright.jsp> Copyright C 2007 Gather Inc. Gather
      and the Gather logo are trademarks and service marks of Gather Inc. and
      other Gather logos and product and service names are trademarks and service
      marks of Gather Inc. All rights reserved.

    • Moon Fire
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 16, 2007
        ok i went to this site and didnt see anything about a contest. maybe u can link me to the page its on please thanks

        Lisa M <zard92@...> wrote: <http://www.gather.com/> Gather.com

[...]

        From moon
        United We Stand
        Divided We Fall