A summoning of Spring

  • Faye
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      The sleepless meadows cry and moan with the swaying of the wind.
      The flowers slowly open their buds to the brightening day ahead.
      The hills turn from vacant expressions to expression of life and love.
      The trees open the haunting forest to visitors that have been gone for
      months.
      The animals secretly stash away the bedrooms that kept them warm from
      the chill of winter.
      The summoning of spring is upon us and the love of Mother Nature and
      her kin will be followed with the pleasure of the warm springs that
      lie hidden in the forest.
      The secrets of the forest are revealing themselves once again but only
      to the select few who open their hearts to the love of the goddess.
      We are the children of the world and the forest is our playground.
      It holds the mysteries of the world and the mysteries of the universe
      and it is ours to love.