Feedbacks wanted on my poetry books ! Thanks.

  • Nikhil Parekh
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2007
      May 3, 2007

      Hi friends. Am happy sharing link to my freshly launched storefront at
      Lulu.com which is at http://www.lulu.com/nikhilparekh . Its gone a
      complete revamping and all my books have been launched afresh . It'd
      be great having your feedbacks/comments, anything you'd feel like
      sharing with me on the same. My complete range of poetry books which
      virtually cover every topic under the Sun by gods grace are available
      in Paperbacks as well as Ebook's via my storefront at the link above.

      Hope to have your feedbacks which are most cherished as always !

      Earnestly and best wishes to all ...
      Nikhil Parekh
      Indian Poet & World Record Holder
      Visit my freshly launched poetry books at Lulu.com-
      http://www.lulu.com/nikhilparekh