  • Brian23
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2007
      Sometimes I wonder, can this be real,
      Can this love exist, it's such a thrill,
      Is it just a game, will one day I awake,
      Will you break my heart, that I can't take,

      Sometimes I sit and think, is it true,
      How can someone love, like I love you,
      Do these floods of emotion I simply feel,
      Touch your heart, like mine they steal,

      Sometimes I wonder, will you make me cry,
      Will my pride be shattered, will I die,
      For without you, I wish not to breathe,
      Without you, there's no world to conceive,

      Sometimes I ponder, why would you love,
      A man like me, whom you are far above,
      Magnificent you, angelic beyond compare,
      Who am I, and how can I begin to dare,

      Sometimes I dream, and I hold on tight,
      To the thoughts of your love, it seems so right,
      Is this the God's Will, they put you in my life,
      To make this bond, to make you my wife,

      Yes, sometimes I wonder, but still I know,
      We were created for each other, that's why we grow,
      Deeper in love, molded together forever,
      Truly touched by them, all storms we'll weather!