Re: Dennis

  • wolfsighs@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 15, 2007
      Hi!

      An easy place to start is Wikipedia. I am also a fan of children's books as a starting place for research because they are easy to read and easy to assimilate. There are many that retell the Greek and Nordic myths.
      You might also want to read the story of Theseus and Minotaur as they are connected to the Wine God.

      Melodie

      http://www.myspace.com/melodiebolt
      www.mcbolt.com

      "The well of Providence is deep. It's the buckets we bring to it that are small." -- Mary Webb
      --
      "It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere."
      -- Agnes Repplier