magazine submissions

  • wolfsighs@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2007
      Nice Tattoo! The Magazine of Shadow Fiction is currently seeking poetry and fiction for its second issue due in print May 2007. Fic length 750 - 5000 words. Poetry - all forms. The deadline for submissions is April 15th. Payment is one contributor's copy, a bio listing your website/blog (for exposure) and bragging rights.

      The editor is in my writers' group. She is pagan friendly and willing to work with new (unpublished) writers. Because she publishes fiction and poetry that is dark (she has a preference for dark fantasy and urban fantasy) she is open to the kinds of topics that have been featured in some of the poetry here.

      If any of you are interested in submitting and/or have questions, please contact me at wolfsighs@...

      Melodie
      www.mcbolt.com
      "The well of Providence is deep. It's the buckets we bring to it that are small." -- Mary Webb
      --
      "It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere."
      -- Agnes Repplier