Re: Unsought

  • Sasha
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 14, 2006
      ~ hiya, flower,

      this is such a wonderful capture of the friendship/relationship or
      possible relationship with an older man...you paint him playful,
      gotta love that twinkle in his eyes right? ;)

      Such a visually and poetically satifying piece, with a wonderful
      closing, I understood this one completely...thank you for sharing it
      with us, my friend...beautifully written..

      blessed be
      Sasha xx
      Shadow Angel

      --- In PaganPoetsSociety@yahoogroups.com, "You can call me Flower if