and None shall ever rest

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1 9:14 AM
      and None shall ever rest

      and None shall ever rest within the Gated Garden,
      nor sin upon the rippled crest.

      and every raft of reason, dashed upon rocks, is blessed;
      then planted without a pardon.

      and All of heaven's pleasures send another weathered wave;
      then tip another treasured chest.

      and never shall the Eyeland's Garden harbor rest,
      nor cease within the muddy Grave.

      but None forever rests beneathe the Nous and Aion frame;
      Still, Will grants My lucid dream's request.

      -Idyll Odd

      when the earth was a young man
      he was lightning-struck
      by the beautiful bosom of Night
      and Her hidden hips....
      www.mysticmarriage.com

    • Star Foster
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1 10:32 AM
        I'm struck speechless. It flows like a river and
        paints a lucid picture.

        --- Jim <odyl900@...> wrote:

        > and None shall ever rest
        >
        > and None shall ever rest within the Gated Garden,
        > nor sin upon the rippled crest.
        >
        > and every raft of reason, dashed upon rocks, is
        > blessed;
        > then planted without a pardon.
        >
        > and All of heaven's pleasures send another
        > weathered wave;
        > then tip another treasured chest.
        >
        > and never shall the Eyeland's Garden harbor rest,
        > nor cease within the muddy Grave.
        >
        > but None forever rests beneathe the Nous and Aion
        > frame;
        > Still, Will grants My lucid dream's request.
        >
        > -Idyll Odd
        >

        > when the earth was a young man
        > he was lightning-struck
        > by the beautiful bosom of Night
        > and Her hidden hips....
        > www.mysticmarriage.com

        > removed]

        "We went wrong in our response to 9/11, Roosevelt would have said we have nothing to fear but fear itself. Instead of that, our leaders exploited our … fears, and misled us." ---- George Soros

        "In this world, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant."
        --- Elwood P. Dowd "Harvey"

        "Even after all this time the sun never says to the earth, "You Owe Me." Look what happens with a love like that, it lights the whole sky." --Hafiz, 14th century Sufi Master

      • TeddyRay
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1 11:41 AM
          I like this a lot. Thanks for sharing.

          Teddy