Re: [Pagan Poets Society] Holiday Greetings to the Pagan Poets Society

  • Star Foster
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2006
      Blessed Be!

      Gerina Dunwich <gerinadunwich@...> wrote:
      At this sacred time of the year when the Wheel once again turns and
      the veil between the worlds grows thin, may everyone have a blessed
      Samhain and an enchanting Halloween. Let us remember those who have
      crossed over to the other side, and welcome with loving hearts those
      whose spirits come to call on this darkest and holiest of nights. BB,
      Gerina
    • JUDI GOULD