dark blood

  • Brian23
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2006
      Dark Blood

      In my skin an in my bones the darkness lies in its home, it is dark and
      it is red the I see in my head. I see it when I get up to start the day
      an I see in when it's time to hit the hay. My blood is red an it is
      dark it makes me see things in the dark. I love my dark blood you see it
      makes me kind of happy.