Imagine me

  • Kim Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2006
      Imagine me,
      a girl from nowhere.
      What could I be?
      A brave soul who would take any dare.

      Maybe a Queen,
      living in a dream.
      Maybe a lost soul,
      but then again who would know?

      Maybe a dancer
      upon a stage,
      whose beauty is like an animal,
      just let out of her cage.

      Maybe I'd be your lover,
      when you kiss me it would bring you to your knees.
      Or maybe s devoted partner,
      who only wants to please.

      Maybe a gypsy
      who lives on the rails.
      Can you imagine
      the stories that I'd be able to tell.

      Maybe a dominatrix,
      who would bind you to her side.
      Maybe a sweet spirit
      you would want to call your bride.

      I'm all of this & so much more.
      I can be a royal bitch,
      but I can also be the one you adore.
      Treat you so well, you'll come back for more.

      Imagine me,
      a girl from nowhere
      What could I be?
      A brave soul who would take any dare.
    • TeddyRay
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2006
        I love it. Very good and very erotic! I don't know if you planned
        that or not but I found it very stimulating. Thank you for sharing.

        --- In paganpoetssociety@yahoogroups.com, "Kim Smith"