Re: [Pagan Poets Society] Re: poem

  • wolfsighs@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 28 9:09 AM
      I'm not sure if you know this, but if you ever want to sell your poetry to a magazine you shouldn't post it on the internet. From an editor's point of view, posting constitutes publishing and most magazines do not buy 'reprints'. There are exceptions, but for new poets trying to publish you are better off keeping your poetry in a file and submitting it.

      Artesia

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 28 12:35 PM
        I have read several poems and bookmarked your blog. For now, I mention
        only that I used to proofread, and there are some errors in usage that
        immediately stand out. A. E. Housman said that "accuracy is a duty and
        not a virtue." I hope you consider this constructive criticism as it was
        intended to be. I look forward to returning to your blog and, I hope,
        making more substantive comments. For now, I have much in my inbox I need
        to attend to.

        Peace and ecstasy!
        White Rhino

        --- Elizabeth <ladylillith2000@...> wrote:

        > Hello, Yes I have all of my poetry that is going into my book on
        > myspace here is the link to my blog..
        > http://blog.myspace.com/ladylilitu
        >
        > I hope you enjoy them...
        > Blessed be! ladylillith
        >
        > --- In paganpoetssociety@yahoogroups.com, "TeddyRay"
        > <teddyraytolley@...> wrote:
        > > Does anyone else have a collection online to
        > > share?

      • Jim
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 29 1:30 PM
          Hi Valell,

          Here are some of mine as well. Most of them can be found on "Robe" but generally they are all over the site. It would be nice to see more activity on this list/group soon.

          Odd
          http://www.mysticmarriage.com

          wolfsighs@... wrote:
          I have one poem on-line. Its not on my site, but a site that's linked to me. The rest are sold or I'm trying to sell.

          Artesia
          http://www.mcbolt.com

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 3, 2006

            Mine is at http://www.andrewbamber.net/writings.htm Just click on poetry and enjoy!