Re: [Pagan Poets Society] poem

  • Man Of Issaquah
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 27, 2006
      Hi Teddy Ray. Yes I have an online site. I've been travelling on business so
      have not added anything new for about a moth. Check it out at
      http://manofissaquah.blogspot.com

    • wolfsighs@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 28, 2006
        I'm not sure if you know this, but if you ever want to sell your poetry to a magazine you shouldn't post it on the internet. From an editor's point of view, posting constitutes publishing and most magazines do not buy 'reprints'. There are exceptions, but for new poets trying to publish you are better off keeping your poetry in a file and submitting it.

        Artesia

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 28, 2006
          I have read several poems and bookmarked your blog. For now, I mention
          only that I used to proofread, and there are some errors in usage that
          immediately stand out. A. E. Housman said that "accuracy is a duty and
          not a virtue." I hope you consider this constructive criticism as it was
          intended to be. I look forward to returning to your blog and, I hope,
          making more substantive comments. For now, I have much in my inbox I need
          to attend to.

          Peace and ecstasy!
          White Rhino

          --- Elizabeth <ladylillith2000@...> wrote:

          > Hello, Yes I have all of my poetry that is going into my book on
          > myspace here is the link to my blog..
          > http://blog.myspace.com/ladylilitu
          >
          > I hope you enjoy them...
          > Blessed be! ladylillith
          >
          > --- In paganpoetssociety@yahoogroups.com, "TeddyRay"
          > <teddyraytolley@...> wrote:
          > > Does anyone else have a collection online to
          > > share?

        • Jim
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 29, 2006
            Hi Valell,

            Here are some of mine as well. Most of them can be found on "Robe" but generally they are all over the site. It would be nice to see more activity on this list/group soon.

            Odd
            http://www.mysticmarriage.com

            wolfsighs@... wrote:
            I have one poem on-line. Its not on my site, but a site that's linked to me. The rest are sold or I'm trying to sell.

            Artesia
            http://www.mcbolt.com

            I was thinking of a poem last night at work. I will work on it when I
            am off this weekend. Does anyone else have a collection online to
            share? Hope everyone has a good day.

            Valell

            when the earth was a young man
            he was lightning-struck