Sharing PR on my 2 Limca World Records at YAHOO News. Thanks.

  • Nikhil Parekh
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2006
      Hello All Patrons/Connoisseurs of my poetry/Wonderful people in this
      group. Poignant greetings of the day to all. And a honor to be
      communicating with you.

      Just wanted to share a Press Release on me now at YAHOO News at:
      http://news.yahoo.com/s/prweb/20060820/bs_prweb/prweb426641_1 with
      you. This Press Release on me is now all over the internet and at
      virtually every online news channel. All gods grace- In his name, the
      most mightiful, the most merciful.

      This Press Release is specifically on both my National Records with
      the Limca Book of Records India for my poetry--- which have happened
      just in the space of this year 2006 and appears with a headline
      "Nikhil Parekh enters Limca Book of Records India 2nd time in 2006 for
      being "Only EPPIE Winner from India" .!

      Inspired sharing and hope you find the time to click on the above link
      at Yahoo News
      and read the same!

      This Press Release can also be read with all its file attachments at
      Prweb & EmediaWire at:

      Best Wishes

      Nikhil Parekh
      http://www.nikhilparekh.com