Shinny Glossy Pencil

  • Paggansky
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2006
      Shinny glossy pencil

      Sitting on the edge of my fingertips.

      What wonders this pointy lead can do

      "Should I draw?" I thought.

      So I made the attempt to do so.

      But nothing happended.

      I drew lines, made circles and shades.

      The touch of art is gone.

      So I paused for a momment.

      "Nothing!"

      My eyes wondered and noticed two little boys who loved to write.

      Drawings of dragons, maps, and ships were their greatest achievements.

      But still I paused and thought;

      "What if all I was is gone?"

      Beautiful Structures I created one day.

      Colorful paintings made my imagination take flight.

      The art of poetry is still lodged in my consious mind.

      Locked deep inside my universal soul.

      I try to find the key to unlock my deepest secrects.

      But until then, I stare at my shinny glossy pencil.

      Waitting for me to awaken my inspiration of an ultimate majestic soul.

      Blessing

      Lady Sky