Webzine Seeks Political Poetry

  • Richard Beban
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 11:02 AM
      Friends of Playa Poets:

      Richard is a poetry editor, along with Ray McNiece,
      and with the help of Sam Hamill, of the Webzine
      November 3rd Club, "a forum for writing professionals
      to discuss using literature, poetry and journalism to
      promote liberty and social change in the current
      American political landscape."

      We're specifically seeking poems that speak to (urge?)
      social change for our next issue, due by the end of May.

      Submission is easy: send three to five poems to this address:
      nov3rdsubmissions@.... Please use that address and
      not Playa poets or Richard's. Decisions are made by a group,
      so, while nothing is guaranteed, great poems make great reading.

      Check out the magazine at:

      http://www.november3rdclub.com/01-06/poetry/index.html

      Yours for peace,

      Kaaren Kitchell