Re: [Pagan Poets Society] Re: Gerina Dunwich on X-Zone Radio - 12/8/05

  • Raven
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 2005
      Thank you Gerina for the update i will be sure to tune in it will be nice to listen to you .
      BLessedBe:) Raven

      Gerina Dunwich <gerinadunwich@...> wrote:
      Bad news...Tonight's show has been cancelled due to a power surge
      that damaged some of the radio station's equipment. The X-Zone's
      producer told me they're hoping to be back on the air by tomorrow
      night.

      As a result, my interview has been re-scheduled for December 16 at:
      10-11 p.m. (Eastern) / 9-10 p.m. (Central) / 7-8 p.m. (Pacific).

      I hope you'll all tune in!

      Best wishes,

      Gerina

      http://www.talkstarradio.com/