Re: Gerina Dunwich on X-Zone Radio - 12/8/05

  • Gerina Dunwich
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2005
      Bad news...Tonight's show has been cancelled due to a power surge
      that damaged some of the radio station's equipment. The X-Zone's
      producer told me they're hoping to be back on the air by tomorrow
      night.

      As a result, my interview has been re-scheduled for December 16 at:
      10-11 p.m. (Eastern) / 9-10 p.m. (Central) / 7-8 p.m. (Pacific).

      I hope you'll all tune in!

      Best wishes,

      Gerina

      --- In paganpoetssociety@yahoogroups.com, <cauldroncat@y...> wrote:

      > Occult author and paranormal investigator, Gerina
      > Dunwich, will be a guest on Rob McConnell's X-Zone
      > Radio Show, Thursday (December 8) from 9-10 p.m.
      > (Pacific) / midnight-1 a.m. (Eastern). She will be
      > discussing animal spirits and hauntings, as well as
      > her Paranormal Animal Research Group and upcoming
      > book, Phantom Felines and Other Ghostly Animals.
      > Listeners who have had their own experiences with
      > animal spirits are welcome to call in. The show is
      > broadcast live around the world on the TalkStar Radio
      > Network and on the Internet at:
      > http://nick8.surfernetwork.com/Media/WhiteSprings.asx
      >
      > For more information: http://www.xzone-radio.com/ or
      http://www.talkstarradio.com/

      > Just $16.99/mo. or less.
      > dsl.yahoo.com

    • Raven
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 9, 2005
        Thank you Gerina for the update i will be sure to tune in it will be nice to listen to you .
        BLessedBe:) Raven