Gerina Dunwich on X-Zone Radio - 12/8/05

  • cauldroncat@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2005
      Occult author and paranormal investigator, Gerina
      Dunwich, will be a guest on Rob McConnell's X-Zone
      Radio Show, Thursday (December 8) from 9-10 p.m.
      (Pacific) / midnight-1 a.m. (Eastern). She will be
      discussing animal spirits and hauntings, as well as
      her Paranormal Animal Research Group and upcoming
      book, Phantom Felines and Other Ghostly Animals.
      Listeners who have had their own experiences with
      animal spirits are welcome to call in. The show is
      broadcast live around the world on the TalkStar Radio
      Network and on the Internet at:
      http://nick8.surfernetwork.com/Media/WhiteSprings.asx

      For more information: http://www.xzone-radio.com/ or http://www.talkstarradio.com/

      Just $16.99/mo. or less.
      dsl.yahoo.com
    • Gerina Dunwich
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2005
        Bad news...Tonight's show has been cancelled due to a power surge
        that damaged some of the radio station's equipment. The X-Zone's
        producer told me they're hoping to be back on the air by tomorrow
        night.

        As a result, my interview has been re-scheduled for December 16 at:
        10-11 p.m. (Eastern) / 9-10 p.m. (Central) / 7-8 p.m. (Pacific).

        I hope you'll all tune in!

        Best wishes,

        Gerina

        --- In paganpoetssociety@yahoogroups.com, <cauldroncat@y...> wrote:

        > Occult author and paranormal investigator, Gerina
        > Dunwich, will be a guest on Rob McConnell's X-Zone
        > Radio Show, Thursday (December 8) from 9-10 p.m.
        > (Pacific) / midnight-1 a.m. (Eastern). She will be
        > discussing animal spirits and hauntings, as well as
        > her Paranormal Animal Research Group and upcoming
        > book, Phantom Felines and Other Ghostly Animals.
        > Listeners who have had their own experiences with
        > animal spirits are welcome to call in. The show is
        > broadcast live around the world on the TalkStar Radio
        > Network and on the Internet at:
        > http://nick8.surfernetwork.com/Media/WhiteSprings.asx
        >
        > For more information: http://www.xzone-radio.com/ or
        http://www.talkstarradio.com/

        > Just $16.99/mo. or less.
        > dsl.yahoo.com

      • Raven
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 9, 2005
          Thank you Gerina for the update i will be sure to tune in it will be nice to listen to you .
          BLessedBe:) Raven