Re: [Pagan Poets Society] The Clan of Mist and Emerald Green

  • wildwestie@charter.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2005
      Very nice job! And it fits in beautifully with the season! Thanks for
      sharing this!

      Blessed Be,
      Lady of the Harvest
      Dean of Education, TPOC
      The Pagan Online Campus - http://www.thepagancampus.net
      Instructor of Astrology and Celtic Spirituality

    • Jen
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2005
        Thanks wildwestie for the nice comment on my poem - I was watching
        the Discovery Channel and learning all about wolves when I became
        inspired :)

        Blessed Be,
        Jen

        --- In paganpoetssociety@yahoogroups.com, "wildwestie@c..."