The Clan of Mist and Emerald Green

  • Jen
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2005
      The Clan of Mist and Emerald Green-
      their song beseeching the moon where
      it carries hauntingly through the eve
      as if a fog itself.
      Children of the Night-
      Barely seen but forever enchanting,
      Silently impassion awe
      in the wake of their majesty.
      The land obeys beneath their feet as
      they roam the abysmal shadows that
      Enshroud the Darkness.
      Relentlessly searching, Graciously seizing-
      they shine like silver as if of divinity,
      as they claim the night for their very own.
      Master of Mystics-
      Keepers of Kin-
      Surveyors of the Land-
      The Gypsy Clan of Mist and Emerald Green-
      Bewitching be thy name.

    • Christal
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 10, 2005
        I loved this

        --- In paganpoetssociety@yahoogroups.com, "Jen"
        <oopswekilledsomething@g...> wrote:

        > The Clan of Mist and Emerald Green-
        > their song beseeching the moon where
        > it carries hauntingly through the eve
        > as if a fog itself.
        > Children of the Night-
        > Barely seen but forever enchanting,
        > Silently impassion awe
        > in the wake of their majesty.
        > The land obeys beneath their feet as
        > they roam the abysmal shadows that
        > Enshroud the Darkness.
        > Relentlessly searching, Graciously seizing-
        > they shine like silver as if of divinity,
        > as they claim the night for their very own.
        > Master of Mystics-
        > Keepers of Kin-
        > Surveyors of the Land-
        > The Gypsy Clan of Mist and Emerald Green-
        > Bewitching be thy name.

      • Jen
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 12, 2005
          Christal-

          I'm glad you liked my poem- I love wolves :)

          -Jen

          --- In paganpoetssociety@yahoogroups.com, "Christal"