"Soulmates".. written2000...by ladylillith2000

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2005
      I have loved you always,
      Since the beginning of time,
      Before Gods and Nature...
      As if from darkend-nothing-
      To the first spark of existence
      Our love was ignited.
      I have crossed oceans of time to be with you...
      Hearing your voice...
      That voice of dreams that carries me home to you.
      My ancient Prince,
      Lover of lifetimes...
      I feared I'd never feel your touch...
      And now we are reunited once again by immortal longing.
      My love...With eyes of lapis..
      That glimmer like midnight-waters in moonlight,
      Greeting me with their blue embrace
      Encompass me in your phantom charm...
      And make me your timeless love again. E.Baatz

      I wrote this for my soulmate....and for whoever else has felt
      this riot in the heart...feel free to use it in handfastings.