Launch of the New Pagan Poetry Pages (ad for poetry site)

  • socarie2000
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2005
      With great thanks to NS, whose techie genius knows no bounds, We are
      delighted to announce the launch of the new PPP site

      PPP: bookmark the new URL
      http://www.anfianna.co.uk/paganpoetrypages

      The new site features:

      The Bealtaine Edition of the PPP featuring poets from An Fianna, and
      from outside contributors, with all the regular features.
      This months edition is raucous, bawdy and fun, albiet with a serious
      tough or two: poets include Robin Ouzman Hislop: Sara Curran: Joker:
      Margo Little and many more. The Work in Progress is donated by Nuin
      Wytchlette

      Forums for you to place your feedback and comments, discuss poems,
      submit, ask for opinions, showcase your work.

      A place for poets to connect as well as the PPP you know and lurve Smile

      WE hope you enjoy the site, and use it, but most of all as ever we
      hope you will Read, Enjoy and Be Inspired!

      Beirn, Sheffie and Daisymaggot (editors PPP)