my second blessing

  • darklunablossom
    Message 1 of 732 , Nov 6, 2000
      merry meet all. I'm very excited to be a part of
      this club and would like to share a poem/spell I wrote
      just before my daughter was born. Unfortunately I was
      to afraid it would actually work and never used
      it.<br>My beautiful,sweet Arianna<br>Fire Goddess, winged
      glow and your voice sings<br><br>Made of blackberries
      and marmelade<br>Sweet and tart like
      be
      Message 732 of 732 , Feb 27, 2002