Re: [Pagan Poets Society] Digest Number 535

  • Andrew
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2005
      --- In paganpoetssociety@yahoogroups.com, Lady of Fircrest Forest
      <priestess_pan@y...> wrote:
      > That was awesome! may i use it some time if I give credit? that was
      marvey! clapping!
      > ~Siabhra

      What was?

      If You meant my contribution, then certainly. If You didn't - sorry
      for sounding so big of head...
    • angelique dickerson
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 31, 2005
        SURE. IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO PUBLISH SOME OF MY POEMS
        AND STORIES. I LOVE TO WRITE. THANK YOU!!

        ROSEMARY

        wrote:
        > That was awesome! may i use it some time if I give
        > credit? that was marvey! clapping!
        > ~Siabhra
      • Lady Siabhra
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 31, 2005
          -
          Chuckling... aye... i meant yer contribution laddie... tis no worries
          eh?
        • Andrew Bamber
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 31, 2005
            Lady Siabhra <priestess_pan@...> wrote:

            -
            Chuckling... aye... i meant yer contribution laddie... tis no worries
            eh?

            Why thank You, good Lady. I am touched...