Re: [Pagan Poets Society] Digest Number 535

  • Lady of Fircrest Forest
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31 11:49 AM
      That was awesome! may i use it some time if I give credit? that was marvey! clapping!
      ~Siabhra

      Laugh with me and be in Joy this day!

    • Andrew
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 31 12:23 PM
        --- In paganpoetssociety@yahoogroups.com, Lady of Fircrest Forest
        <priestess_pan@y...> wrote:
        > That was awesome! may i use it some time if I give credit? that was
        marvey! clapping!
        > ~Siabhra

        What was?

        If You meant my contribution, then certainly. If You didn't - sorry
        for sounding so big of head...
      • angelique dickerson
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 31 2:40 PM
          SURE. IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO PUBLISH SOME OF MY POEMS
          AND STORIES. I LOVE TO WRITE. THANK YOU!!

          ROSEMARY

          wrote:
          > That was awesome! may i use it some time if I give
          > credit? that was marvey! clapping!
          > ~Siabhra
        • Lady Siabhra
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 31 4:36 PM
            -
            Chuckling... aye... i meant yer contribution laddie... tis no worries
            eh?
          • Andrew Bamber
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 31 5:01 PM
              Lady Siabhra <priestess_pan@...> wrote:

              -
              Chuckling... aye... i meant yer contribution laddie... tis no worries
              eh?

              Why thank You, good Lady. I am touched...