you gotta see this i found it wanted to share it.

  • scoreshellowlrose
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005
      you gotta see this i found it wanted to share it.

      I do not post very offten but i found this wanted you all to see it.
      you gotta check out this group i found.
      and joined its cool.
      ran by ladyredraven
      Her son is in the service she has a spell posted you gotta see it
      also check out her personal site ladyredraven.tripod.com you will
      like what you find.

      http://www.searchestate.com/_uwslink.aspx?u=723205&p=mn&ip1=11342