In The Grove

  • Stephen Clark
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2004
      Merry Meet,
      I just joined and thought I'd share one of my poems.

      Merry Part and Goddess Bless,
      Akrinaden Saille-Gwiazda

      In the Grove
      of ancient Oak
      lies a clearing
      where the goddess to me spoke.

      Where the tall emerald grasses sway,
      as the winds whistle and play.
      The wide shallow brook babbles,
      as over precious stones it travels.

      Rusalki with wet green hair,
      In a circle dance.
      I do stare
      as in a trance.

      Sitting on my chair of stone,
      I know in my heart I am not alone.
      On a stone chair across the table from me,
      She calls my name and ask what I see.

      Goddess, Mother,
      I say to her.
      This grove of oaks is within me,