Pagan Poetry Contest

  • Allen Prunty
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2004
      What a marvelous group I have found here... I will treasure my membership.

      My craft name is Sage and I hail from the 5 Feathers magazine. We are
      currently calling all bards to participate in a pagan poetry contest
      with a prize valued at $50 in spiritual stained glass art.

      Please come to our site http://www.5feathers.net and submit your
      poetry. You will need to create a logon account, then you can use the
      option to submit news on the left menu bar of the site.

      While you are there feel free to read any articles and participate in
      our fourm. This is a free webzine open to all.

      Namaste and I am truly blessed to find your group... I personally love
      poetry.

      Sage