~The Magick~

  • Mari
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2004
      I liked Staying in=) THE ELEMENTS was good also. I just joined this
      group. Been writing Poetry now for over ten years. This is a Large
      group from the others I have found which is good=)

      Anyways October 31st 2004 I wrote a Poem called ~The Magick~ Would
      like to share. Get any feedback also if you would?

      ~The Magick~
      http://groups.msn.com/magickalmari/themagick.msnw

      (Yes the Poem is at the URL because with how Yahoo mail is you can
      not get the FULL Effect of this Poem unless you go to the Page;)
      Publishing this in a Book Called Dream but the poem is not going to
      be Included in the book;) My Idea is they have to finish the book
      online & go to that URL=) Tell me what you think. I know I am knew so
      I probably won't get a lot of feedback but it's a try at least.

      Love & Light

      Mari

      Martin Luther King, Jr. said, "Our lives begin to end the day we
      become silent about things that matter."

      We will not be silent!
    • bluevan_charlie
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2004
        It's a 'cute' poem. It sounds more like lyrics. The links throughout
        the poem are a good idea but, at the same time, distracting.