Re: [Pagan Poets Society] Staying In

  • Barb Ettridge
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2004
      Merey Meet,

      Thanks for taking the time to write. I thought there was so much pressure on people to come out of the broom closet that sometimes we forget that it's not always safe or wise to do so.
      I'm so glad you got something out of it.
      Bright Blessings,
      Barb

      "wildwestie@..." <wildwestie@...> wrote:

      I really enjoyed this, Barb! It does indeed strike close to home! Thanks
      for sharing.

      Blessed Be,
      Lady of the Harvest
      Dean of Education, TPOC
      The Pagan Online Campus - http://www.thepagancampus.net
      Instructor of Astrology and Celtic Spirituality