Magickal Classes on-line

  • witchinsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2004
      Greetings all, this info was sent to me, thought some of you might
      be interested...bb Witchinsky.

      THE ACADEMY OF MAGICK AND METAPHYSICS

      Deborah Gray Magick is very pleased to be offering on-line Magickal
      Training courses. Starting from an introduction course into Visionary
      Witchcraft and Metaphysics and later offering different initiate levels, mastery classes in High Knowledge, Magickal Psychology etc.

      This form of study is to be through the website and academy mailing
      list, and reach as many seekers of knowledge as possible,
      developing what would normally (throughout the ages) be a face to
      face, 'witch/druid circle': into a new way of teaching this form of
      witchcraft. One that can also fit in with our modern and techno
      age.

      The first course offered at Deborah Gray Magick's - Academy of
      Magick and Metaphysics- (aka The Magick Academy)will be *Visionary
      Witchcraft 1.* It will be held over 2 months and include an
      introduction into 'Visionary' witchcraft and Metaphysical Magick; different perspectives from the already widely-covered Wiccan concepts and provide an opportunity for Academy members to ask some pertinent questions and communicate through an e-circle with either Deborah Gray or one of her personally chosen teachers once a lunar cycle. At other times throughout the course you will be sent study notes and instructions to your nominated email address.

      The price for the 'Magick Academy's' first course,'Visionary
      Witchcraft 1' is $33 (AUD)

      Once your student fees have been processed you will receive an email
      with your own Academy student number and be assigned an exclusive membership
      to the Academy's mailing list.

      2004 course dates for 'Visionary Witchcraft 1'

      1. April 1, 2004 - June 1, 2004
      *further dates and courses to be advised.

      to sign up here is the link to the order and payment form

      http://www.whitemagic.com.au/shoppage/dgorders.htm