Long Island Groups, Covens and shopping

  • Bonnie Crescent MoonGoddess
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2004
      Just thought I would share this with everyone! Anyone who needs
      oils, bath salts or incense, this is a really good deal! Also anyone
      looking for classes, woman's group or covens on Long Island New York
      contact Bonnie at http://www.crescentmoongoddess.com
      Email: moonhaze@...

      On sale for the month of March are the Crescent MoonGoddess made
      Oils and Bath Salts at a buy two get one free!!!! The sale is good on
      Crescent MoonGoddess made- brand products only. Other oils and bath
      salts will not be included in the sale price.

      Please type "sale" in
      The comments box when placing your orders. We will hand deduct your
      discount
      When we process your order! This sale ends on April 1st.
      For all of you New Yorkers we are offering in addition to this sale,
      a free gift for visiting us here at our shop! We are located in
      Hicksville and are open to the public by appointment! Just for
      stopping by
      you will receive a gift! To schedule an appointment you can reach me
      at
      516-827-4399 up until midnight any day of the week, or you can email
      me at
      moonhaze@...
      For any of you out of New York, you can call me up until midnight
      anytime
      you have any questions at all! 516-827-4399

      http://www.crescentmoongoddess.com
      Blessed Be!